Health & Beauty
How To Get Free Samples Of Beauty Products By Mail?
Are you obsessed with obtaining free samples of beauty products? There are a lot more freebies than you thought. Read the list of websites below that Get Freebies Today has collected, especially for you if you want to get these samples right away.
Please note: These freebies you could get for free. If any website requires you to pay a fee for your credit card information, turn the other way.
Here is the list of websites you could follow to receive a free sample by mail.
Supersave is the first website we strongly advise you to visit. They connect you with their partners, who will send you free health and beauty products information via email. Check your mailbox to see if they have any products that you love.
SuperSave works as follows:
- Click the “Start now” button.
- Select the sample category you want: Beauty or Health?
- Finish the registration process: tell them your basic information such as name, date of birth, gender, email address, street name, zip code, and phone.
- Respond to a few survey questions
- You will receive information about freebies in the mail.
- Get your favorite samples for free and try them.
2. Share Your Freebies
You can get your hands on some free samples and full-sized goodies at Share Your Freebies. The website generates a list of fantastic free product chances within its cosmetics department.
3. Pinch Me
PINCHme is a free sample program that sends you free samples of big brand items and then wants you to review them so they may give you more. Before you start receiving their free samples, you must first join PINCHme. Create an account or join up with Facebook to do so. They usually send out boxes of free samples once a month at noon EST. Hurry up! Do you want to get your hands on these before they’re gone?
4. Sample That
Sample That collects free samples and full-sized items, including cosmetics. Free samples are available for companies such as Channel, Yves Saint Laurent, and Physicians Formula in the site’s beauty area.
5. Send Me Samples
Another website with a wide variety of freebies is Send Me Samples. It includes many sorts of products that may be obtained as freebies. f you want to get free samples for beauty products, you may simply sign up to get cosmetic items such as hair products, skincare solutions, etc.
6. Healthy Living Freebies
This website collaborates with major brand name companies to provide you with the opportunity to obtain free items that you enjoy. They also offer a variety of complementary products such as birthday freebies, skincare samples, etc. Get your favorite pieces from well-known brands without any fee, save your family money and improve the quality of your life.
Here is how Healthy Living Freebies works:
- Create a free account: You only need to fill out some basic information about yourself. Following that, you could check your eligibility via email.
- Create a consumer profile: Based on the information you provide, they will match you with your interesting pieces of beauty.
- Look at the products and get them for free: You will receive a variety of offers via email. Check out this info and enjoy getting the best freebies from them.
BzzAgent is a review site for anyone who volunteers to share their experience and opinions with free products including free beauty product samples. When you join BzzAgent, you don’t need to pay any fee.
Here is how BzzAgent works:
- Apply: You need to keep your profile up to date. If BzzAgent believes you are a good fit for a campaign, they will email you information and a link to the application via email. Fill out the application as soon as possible as the free products are limited. If you are eligible for this campaign, you will receive an Acceptance email from BzzAgent in the coming days.
- Get your freebies now: Updating emails about shipping will notify you that the samples have been shipped.
- Share your experience: Try your samples and be ready to share them with others via social media. When you review it, please follow the Posting Instructions email from BzzAgent.
8. Ripple Street
This website functions similarly to BzzAgent. Signing up is free, and you can receive a variety of free products or other offers. Ripple Street connects you to well-known brands in need of feedback.
Ripple Street works as follows:
- Create a free account: You must be at least 18 and a US or Canadian resident to register your account on this website.
- Application: Choose the products you may want and fill out the Application form. If you are the right person for this product, Ripple Street will let you know.
- Using these free samples and share your experience
9. Other ways to get free samples of beauty products
If you want to look for more opportunities to receive free beauty samples, you can check the brands’ websites. Customers are usually sent freebies from these companies and brands’ websites. Here are a few examples for you to consider: Olay, Allure, Sephora, Amazon, and so on.
Hopefully, the lists from Get Freebies Today will assist you in receiving free samples of beauty products. There’s no reason to pass up freebie opportunities, is there? We’ll send you another helpful article, so keep an eye out.
==> Read More: