Tips & Tricks
How Do Amazon Gift Cards Work?
Amazon gives out thousands of gift cards every year. A lot of customers wonder: “How do Amazon gift cards work?” Read the instructions from Get Freebies Today (getfreebiestoday.com) to find the answer.
1. What Are Amazon Gift Cards?
- Amazon gift cards are the best prepaid cards that can be used to make Amazon purchases.
- This card can be redeemed for shopping online such as products, goods, or services on Amazon.
- These cards are also known as Amazon gift vouchers, certificates, or tokens.
- They don’t have an expiration date. You can spend up to $10,000 in a single day with them.
- These cards can be purchased directly from Amazon or third-party retailers selling these cards.
- Aside from that, Amazon also sells gift cards from other brands.
2. How Do Amazon Gift Cards Work?
Amazon gift cards work like other prepaid cards, but they are only valid on Amazon.com. The gift cards are pre-loaded with cash before being given to a specific recipient.
- The recipient can redeem a new gift card on the Amazon website. These card purchases are limited to $10,000 per consumer per day.
- This card comes in three varieties, which you can buy straight from Amazon: mail, printable and physical Amazon gift cards.
3. How Long Do Amazon Gift Cards Last?
- It depends on where the gift card was bought.
- This card is valid for up to ten years in most countries and indefinitely after the amount has been applied to an Amazon account.
- Other nations, such as India, may only be able to use Amazon gift cards for a year.
- Customers who are unsure about the expiration regulations in their location can find out by going to Gift Cards > Terms and Conditions.
4. Different Types Of Amazon Gift Cards
If you want to purchase a gift card, you have three options. The following are the various Amazon gift cards types, along with a brief explanation of how they work.
4.1. The Amazon eGift Card
Amazon eGift Cards are electronic gift cards that can be sent by email or text message.
Step-by-step instructions on how to redeem this type of gift card:
- Buy and customize this card by clicking the link.
- Choose a recipient and add the amount you want the card to be worth. You can add a preset amount to the card (from $25 to $150), or you can enter your own custom amount.
- Add the recipient’s email or phone number. Alternatively, you can save money by buying cards in bulk through the Amazon Incentives program.
- Add a message and a delivery date.
- Within 5 minutes of completing the purchase, your recipient will receive the gift card.
- They can use the Amazon gift card claim code to redeem it here.
4.2. Printable Amazon Gift Cards
Printable cards can be printed and given as gifts in person.
Here are our instructions on how to use printable cards:
- Purchase and personalize your printable gift card here.
- Select a value for the gift card ($25, $50, $75, $100, or $150) or enter your own custom value.
- Add the special message.
- You will receive a printable PDF file on your orders page and an email once you have completed the purchase.
- Print it out and give it to someone.
- Click here to redeem it.
4.3. Amazon Mail Gift Cards
Amazon mail gift cards are available in a variety of designs and packaging and custom options for a variety of occasions.
We will show you how to use Amazon mail gift cards:
- Go here to select a design that appeals to you.
- Select how much money you want the card to have.
- You will have the option to add a custom message at check-out.
- Within one day, your gift card will be delivered to the shipping address you provide.
- You can redeem the cards by logging in to your account and clicking “Gift Card Balance” here.
4.4. Other Amazon Gift Card Types
Amazon Anytime greeting cards are greeting cards that contain gift cards. They function in the same way that Amazon mail gift cards do. You also buy and use them in the same manner. To obtain them, you must purchase an Amazon greeting card that includes a gift card.
How Anytime greeting card work:
- Go to your Amazon account and sign in.
- Choose ‘Reload your balance.’
- You will use the serial number on this type of card to load funds onto it.
- If you don’t have an Amazon.com Gift Card, you’ll get one automatically when you reload any amount.
- This type of card can be loaded with up to $2000.
- You can also reload them when your Amazon.com gift card balance has been depleted.
Through the article from Get Freebies Today, you can answer the question “How do Amazon Gift Cards work?” easily. With just three minutes of reading, you are able to figure out the ins and outs of a card. If you face some gift card redemption issues, leave the comment below and we can help. Remember to follow us on social media and websites to read more useful tips and tricks.
==> Find out more Amazon Gift Card offers:
- $5 Amazon Gift Card
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- $15 Amazon Gift Card
- $20 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $30 Amazon Gift Card
- $40 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $60 Amazon Gift Card
- $75 Amazon Gift Card
- $90 Amazon Gift Card
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- $150 Amazon Gift Card
- $200 Amazon Gift Card
- $250 Amazon Gift Card
- $300 Amazon Gift Card
- $500 Amazon Gift Card
- $1000 Amazon Gift Card
- How To Remove A Gift Card From Amazon?
- How To Unredeem Amazon Gift Card?
- How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card?
- Where Can I Use Amazon Gift Card?
- Do Amazon Gift Cards Expire If Not Redeemed?
- 15+ Ways To Get Free Amazon Gift Card
- Where To Buy Amazon Gift Cards?
- How To Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance?