Tips & Tricks
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
Walmart gift cards are easy to use and convenient when anyone wants to buy something. That’s why it’s an excellent gift choice for any occasion. Knowing how to check Walmart gift card balance will help you redeem those funds or turn them into cash. Follow Get Freebies Today instructions step-by-step to know the process easily.
1. How to check Walmart Gift Card balance?
How to check how much money is on a Walmart gift card? You can check your Walmart Gift Card balance online by entering a 16-digit card number at Walmart website, at the Walmart Store, or by calling 1-888-537-5503.
1.1. Checking the balance of Walmart Gift Card by Online
- Step 1: Visit Walmart’s gift card balance page.
- Step 2: You will be required to enter the 16-digit gift card number followed by the four-digit personal identification number. If you have an e-gift card, you can find your PIN in the confirmation email.
- Step 3: Click on the “Get card balance” tab and proceed to the next.
- Step 4: Click the “Submit” button, and the balance details of your card will be displayed.
1.2. Checking the balance of Walmart Gift Card at any Walmart store
- Step 1: Find your nearest store using Walmart stores finder. You are required to add the zip code or input the name in the search before hitting the “Search” button.
- Step 2: Check out the search results and choose the store that is near you.
- Step 3: Take your card to the store, and ask a customer service representative to check the balance.
- Step 4: An employee will tell you how much is on your card.
1.3. Checking the balance of Walmart Gift Card by phone
- Step 1: Contact Walmart’s customer service by calling 1-888-537-5503.
- Step 2: Carefully pay attention to customer support.
- Step 3: Choose a helpline extension for the card balance.
- Step 4: Key in the number of the gift card and wait.
- Step 5: A customer care service representative will inform you about your card balance.
2. How can I add funds to the gift card balance?
There are some ways to add additional funds to the gift card balance:
- Visit Walmart.com/easygift, enter your card number, the amount that you want to add, and then checkout. You need to link a bank account to add funds to your gift card online. You can provide your visa debit card number or checking account and routing number to do so.
- Visit an offline store location. A sales associate will reload your gift card with funds. Please note that you cannot add funds to any third-party gift cards (i.e. pre-paid Visa card) purchased in a store.
Here are the correct answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about checking Walmart card balance.
3.1. Where is my gift card PIN?
You will find the Walmart gift card PIN code on the back of your gift card just above the barcode number.
3.2. What if I don’t have a PIN for my gift card?
If your gift card has no PIN, you can’t use it for online purchases because of security. However, you may use it at an offline store. You also cannot check your balance if it doesn’t have a PIN. There may be occasions, however, where you can trade a gift card without a PIN for one with a PIN.
3.3. How to check the balance of Gift Card Without the PIN?
Checking the balance requires scratching off the PIN that is located on the back of the card. You cannot check the balance or use the card without revealing your PIN. This is a theft protection way to prevent others from stealing your gift card balance. If the gift card has no PIN, you can use the outstanding balance on Walmart Retail stores, but the card can’t be used on Walmart.com.
Through the information in Get Freebies Today post, you do know how to check Walmart Gift Card balance. Knowing your balance helps you make the most out of your available funds.
==> Find out more Walmart Gift Card offers:
- $5 Walmart Gift Card
- $10 Walmart Gift Card
- $15 Walmart Gift Card
- $20 Walmart Gift Card
- $25 Walmart Gift Card
- $30 Walmart Gift Card
- $50 Walmart Gift Card
- $75 Walmart Gift Card
- $100 Walmart Gift Card
- $150 Walmart Gift Card
- $200 Walmart Gift Card
- $250 Walmart Gift Card
- $300 Walmart Gift Card
- $400 Walmart Gift Card
- $500 Walmart Gift Card
- $750 Walmart Gift Card
- $5000 Walmart Gift Card
- 26+ Ways To Get Free Walmart Gift Card
- Where To Buy Walmart Gift Cards?
- How To Activate Walmart Gift Card?
- How To Redeem Walmart Gift Card?
- How To Register A Walmart Gift Card?