Tips & Tricks
How To Redeem Walmart Gift Card?
Whether you have a Walmart eGift Card or a physical card, you need to know how to redeem Walmart gift card. It often takes a few simple steps to use your card for purchases in the shop. Get Freebies Today will show you the process in this article.
1. Don’t Forget To Activate Your Gift Card Before Redeeming
Walmart is one of the world’s largest retail chains. They provide gift cards as part of the numerous promotions they provide to their customers. It is important to activate the Walmart gift card because this card can be redeemed at many other online and physical stores when shopping. Walmart will send you an email with instructions on activating your card after you place an order. As a result, you should double-check that your Walmart account has the correct address listed.
When it comes to activating your card, you have a few options: by phone, online, or at a Walmart store. The ID number, activation code, and PIN are required. You can contact Walmart gift card support or customer service if you need assistance activating the card.
2. How To Redeem Walmart Gift Card?
It is available for purchase in any denomination at any time during store hours. This card can be loaded with any amount of money starting from $10. You can use it to buy anything from Walmart.
You can redeem your Walmart gift card online or at physical stores at:
- Walmart Stores and Neighborhood Markets
- Walmart Gas Stations
- Sam’s Club stores
2.1. Redeeming Gift Card At Walmart.com
To redeem gift cards online at Walmart.com, you can choose the products you want, add a gift card or a new one during the checkout process.
You can keep up to five Gift Cards and/or e Gift Cards in your account at one time. To save Gift Cards or eGift Cards, check these steps:
- Login to Your Account.
- Select Account.
- Under Manage Account, click “Gift Cards”.
- Click “Add New Gift Card”.
- Enter the PIN, gift card number, and a card nickname.
2.2. Redeeming Gift Card At Stores
You are able to redeem the card at any Walmart store:
- When using an electronic gift card, you must show the printout or email to the cashier for entering the card information.
- If you have a regular plastic card, your cashier can swipe it for you, or you can swipe the physical card yourself at the payment step at a regular checkout lane or self-checkout station.
- If you’ve already saved your card to your account, you can also use Walmart Pay on your phone’s Walmart app. When you open Walmart Pay, give the PIN code you created and go to your personal payment settings to select the card. When you are ready to checkout, scan the QR code on the credit card reader or checkout screen to complete your purchase.
2.3. Redeeming Gift Card Elsewhere
While you’ll probably use your card at Walmart, it will also work at Sam’s Club stores and websites, as well as Vudu.com.
You can redeem your card by:
- Inputting the information during the online checkout process.
- Showing your card to a cashier.
- Swiping it yourself at checkout.
However, if you are not a member, you will be charged 10% of service fees if you use your card there.
By reading the article Get Freebies Today, you already know how to redeem Walmart gift card. We hope you find this infor useful. Do not forget to subscribe us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to have a chance to receive gift cards.
==> Find out more Walmart Gift Cards offers:
- $5 Walmart Gift Card
- $10 Walmart Gift Card
- $15 Walmart Gift Card
- $20 Walmart Gift Card
- $25 Walmart Gift Card
- $30 Walmart Gift Card
- $50 Walmart Gift Card
- $75 Walmart Gift Card
- $100 Walmart Gift Card
- $150 Walmart Gift Card
- $200 Walmart Gift Card
- $250 Walmart Gift Card
- $300 Walmart Gift Card
- $400 Walmart Gift Card
- $500 Walmart Gift Card
- $750 Walmart Gift Card
- $5000 Walmart Gift Card
- 26+ Ways To Get Free Walmart Gift Card
- Where To Buy Walmart Gift Cards?
- How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
- How To Activate Walmart Gift Card?
- How To Register A Walmart Gift Card?