Tips & Tricks
How To Register A Walmart Gift Card?
The Walmart Visa gift card can be used at any store that accepts Visa debit cards. You must know how to register a Walmart gift card if you want to keep track of the balance and the purchases you have made. Read this article carefully from Get Freebies Today; you will find the registration process very easy.
1. Why do you need to register Walmart Gift Cards?
Unlike traditional gift cards, which can only be used at the retail store listed on the card, Walmart Visa Gift Card can be used at any outlet that accepts Visa debit cards. This includes all fifty states and the District of Columbia. Along with checking your gift card balance, Walmart requires anyone who wants to shop online, by phone, or by mail to first register their Visa gift card.
This is true whether you have a $25 gift card or a $500 gift card. Attach a billing address to the account when you register the card. Before approving a transaction, merchants use this address to verify the card. This protects both you and Walmart and aids in the prevention of fraud. When you register, you will also be able to report a lost, stolen, or damaged card.
2. How to register a Walmart gift card?
You can register a Walmart gift card on the website Walmartgift.com or through Customer Service by calling 1-877-362-5952.
Register a Walmart gift card at the website:
- Step 1: Visit Walmartgift.com with your card.
- Step 2: Click the Register tab in the top row.
- Step 3: In the first box, type the 16-digit gift card number found on the front of the card.
- Step 4: In the second box, type the three-digit security code found on the back of the card.
- Step 5: Click the green Continue button.
- Step 6: Enter your name and billing address.
Remember that the name and billing address you provide at checkout must always match the name and billing address on your Walmart Visa Gift Card account.
Register a Walmart gift card through Customer Service:
Another Walmart gift card register option is to sign up by calling Customer Service. Follow the instructions step by step:
- Step 1: Call 1-877-362-5952.
- Step 2: Press 1, then # to connect your call to the Customer Care Officer.
- Step 3: Ask for Walmart Gift Card Activation.
- Step 4: Give your information like First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: Speak out your card information correctly, including the number of your card, PIN, and CVV.
3. Check Card Balances Before Shopping
Before you go shopping, always check the balance on your Visa gift card. You can check the balance of your card online by following our instructions:
- Login to your gift card account page,
- Go to the Walmart Visa Gift Card homepage and enter your card number and security code.
- To see how much money you have left to shop with, click the green Check Balance button.
We will show you the ways to check the balance of Walmart gift cards in a local store:
- Locate your local Walmart store using your web browser.
- Go to the store and ask the counter staff for assistance.
- The staff will help Walmart Gift Card holder know their card balance.
Otherwise, you can check how much money is still on your Walmart gift card by calling Walmart Customer Support at 866-633-9096:
- Call the Walmart Customer Service line.
- Pay close attention to what’s being said and take appropriate action.
- Provide the proper extension number.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, then wait for a response.
To avoid overspending and not knowing how to use your gift card, you can check the balance of your gift card on the website before you use it. You can trade a gift card if you don’t think your gift card needs to be used. Paxful, Raise, and Cardyard are some of the websites where you can redeem and sell gift cards.
There are also some websites, such as Cardtonic, Tbay, and NGcard, where you can sell gift cards for Naira if the gift card rate is good. On the website, there are a lot of people willing to purchase gift cards. Throughout the post, you know how to register a Walmart gift card. Get Freebies Today hopes you find this article helpful.
Don’t forget to follow us on the Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter to win more freebies and gift cards for free. Instead of wasting your time going online shopping, ordering via phone, or coming to physical stores, you can search and earn a large number of free gift cards in bulk on our site. We do not require any cash, shipping fees, credit card, or deposit. If you need any information about the registration or activation procedure, please feel free to contact us via email to find the answers.
==> Find out more Walmart Gift Card offers:
- $5 Walmart Gift Card
- $10 Walmart Gift Card
- $15 Walmart Gift Card
- $20 Walmart Gift Card
- $25 Walmart Gift Card
- $30 Walmart Gift Card
- $50 Walmart Gift Card
- $75 Walmart Gift Card
- $100 Walmart Gift Card
- $150 Walmart Gift Card
- $200 Walmart Gift Card
- $250 Walmart Gift Card
- $300 Walmart Gift Card
- $400 Walmart Gift Card
- $500 Walmart Gift Card
- $750 Walmart Gift Card
- $5000 Walmart Gift Card
- 26+ Ways To Get Free Walmart Gift Card
- Where To Buy Walmart Gift Cards?
- How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
- How To Activate Walmart Gift Card?
- How To Redeem Walmart Gift Card?