Tips & Tricks
How To Stay Cool In The Heat Without An Air Conditioner?
In recent times, the hot weather situation has been complicated; high temperatures of more than 38 degrees Celsius have appeared in many places. During the summer months in North America, heat waves are blistering much of the West. California and the Southwest are facing extreme heat for the second time, following a mid-June heat wave that pushed temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
A prolonged heatwave can have a negative impact on human health, particularly in the elderly and children. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there are approximately 150,000 people deaths each year due to climate change-related diseases such as heart disease, respiratory disease, diarrhea caused by excessively high temperatures.
1. Common symptoms
Heat exposure causes severe symptoms such as heat stroke and heat exhaustion – a condition causing faintness and dry skin – because of the body’s inability to control high temperatures. Heatstroke can be fatal without adequate and prompt treatment. Warning signs that you are suffering from heat exhaustion or heatstroke:
- Difficulty breathing
- Excessive sweating and panting
- Increased heart and respiratory rate
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Skin becomes hot, flushed, or stops sweating completely.
2. How to stay cool in the heat?
To minimize the harmful effects of heat on health, people need to take the following measures:
2.1. Drink a lot of water
Hot weather makes the body sweat a lot, which will cause dehydration. It is necessary to replenish water daily, an average of 2.7 liters (91 ounces) per day for men, and 3.7 liters (125 ounces) daily for women (according to nationalacademies). Do not drink ice-cold water or soft drinks because it makes the body more dehydrated. The best way is to choose water, fruit juice, smoothies, etc.
2.2. Have a proper diet
Our advice for you is to eat a diet rich in fiber with plenty of vegetables and raw fruits every day. Try some veggies such as Broccoli, Celery, or Leafy Greens, which are composed mainly of water, easy to digest, and give a cooling sensation to the body.
Both coconut milk and coconut water contain essential nutrients that aid in hydration, prevent exhaustion and muscle aches in hot weather. These drinks are both tasty and nutritious. Coconut water is good for the digestive system, rich in vitamins and minerals, and beneficial for the immune system.
2.3. Dress cool through hot weather
Here are some tips for wearing clothes through hot weather:
- You should avoid wearing tight clothing. Loose-fitting clothing is your best way to stay cool in the summer. Choose cropped, loose shirts, oversize blouses, wide-leg pants, and roomy dresses and skirts.
- Light-colored clothing is highly recommended. Light-colored clothes, white dresses, and button-down shirts tend to reflect the sun’s rays rather than absorb them.
- Consider when choosing to wear jeans in the hot season. One of the heaviest fabrics is denim. If you’re wearing stretch or skinny jeans, they might be a little too warm for your summer look. Instead, opt for pants made of light cotton or linen. If you must wear denim, choose wide-leg jeans with a lot of space for air circulation.
During the summertime, the temperature inside your home or place of business can become unbearable. The elderly, babies, and people with severe or long-term illnesses are the most vulnerable. Despite the dangers of heatwaves, there are some ways you can do to stay healthy and avoid dehydration, overheating, and other heat-related illnesses.
How about air conditioners? Air conditioners are costly to purchase, inconvenient to operate, and take up more space in your home than you typically have. In addition, you may suffer from stress owning to the sudden drop in temperature if you turn on the air conditioner with a low temperature compared to outside temperatures around 40°C.
In addition to lowering the surrounding temperature, air conditioners dehumidify the air. In some cases, low humidity levels can cause cracked lips, dry mouth, skin dryness, and even dehydration.
The growth of mold and bacteria in air conditioner coils can result in one or more of the following issues: Increased allergy risks, decreased air conditioner efficiency, increased risk of airborne bacterial diseases, increased power consumption, and so on.
We recommend you a revolutionary invention that is of high quality, low noise effect. The device is called CoolAir. It is becoming a popular appliance in many homes for a variety of reasons.
- For starters, it’s small and portable. It can be plugged into any room in your house via a USB port or plug and immediately cools the air around it. Furthermore, it humidifies and purifies the air for your comfort.
- It is efficient on power but powerful to use. You don’t have to pay sky-high electric bills for the air conditioner and still enjoy the cool air.
- This device is even more popular among children because it features a color-changing nightlight for optimal effect.
- Last but not least, it is easy to use. This unit operates with the push of a button and is suitable for use in a home or office setting. Once turned on, it can quickly cool any room in your house.
Click the button to get AIR COOLER PRO with a 50% discount. Free Shipping Worldwide. Try the product FREE within 90 days. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it immediately.