Tips & Tricks
How To Unredeem Amazon Gift Card?
In this article, Get Freebies Today (getfreebiestoday.com) will show you how to unredeem Amazon gift card. We’ll also look at some other important questions about Amazon gift cards, such as whether you can transfer a gift card to another account or not and how to get money back from an Amazon gift card.
- 1. How to unredeem an Amazon gift card
- 2. FAQs
1. How to unredeem an Amazon gift card
Redeeming an Amazon gift card means adding it to an Amazon account, whereas “unredeeming” means removing it from an account. You cannot remove a gift card from an account once it has been redeemed. Only Amazon customer service will be able to “unredeem” a gift card from your account. However, you will not be compensated financially.
They will typically only “unredeem” a gift card from one account to add it to another for you. For example, if you redeemed the gift card on the incorrect account at first.
You’ll need to contact Amazon customer service to do so, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The gift card must be completely unused. For example, if it was a $50 gift card, it should still have the entire $50 balance.
- Only customer service managers can do this, so the agent you speak with may not be able to do it right away.
- You may be asked to answer some security questions in order for them to confirm that you are the owner of the account on which the gift card is currently being redeemed.
Unredeeming a gift card is a little bit risky. You can transfer the gift card to another Amazon account, but you can’t just ‘unredeem’ it and get the cash equivalent credited to your account. As a result, if you want to transfer your gift card to another account, continue reading; however, if you were hoping for cashback, forget about it because it won’t happen.
Furthermore, getting an Amazon gift card transferred to another account after it has been redeemed is not a simple task that can be accomplished through Amazon’s site navigation but rather requires you to contact Amazon directly for assistance.
Please take the following steps to get things started:
- Use a web browser to access your Amazon account.
- Click “your gift card balance” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Check that your gift card has been redeemed and is still active on that account.
- If you have a card balance displayed here but want it transferred to another account, go to this page and click the ‘start chatting’ button.
- Explain that you want to unredeem your gift card/redirect it to a different account, and a member of the support team will take care of the rest.
If you accidentally redeemed your gift card on the wrong Amazon account and now want to revert it and transfer it to a different account, you’ll need to contact Amazon customer care. Just ask Amazon customer service about the possibility of checking and reversing a gift card. Go to your Amazon.com account’s help section and start a chat or call with an agent, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Let them know the type of your Gift Card
First and foremost, tell them the type of card you have, such as a physical gift card or an Egift card. That was the first thing they asked for.
Let them know how you redeemed it on the wrong account, then describe the problem, and they will be more willing to assist you. This step requires information such as the Gift Card ID or the claim code. They’ll need the Amazon Gift Card ID or claim code to check the card’s status.
Step 3: Request to Unredeem the Amazon Gift card
Finally, ask them to revert the gift card to its original card ID; they will do so if the gift card has not been used or claimed.
2.1. Can I Transfer Gift card to Another Account?
You can redeem your Gift card to another account once the amount has been credited back to your account. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase digital products, but they can be used to purchase Ebooks. It is true that you’ll need to contact Amazon’s customer service to unredeem your gift card or transfer it to another account, but the process took less than 15 minutes.
2.2. How can I get my money back from Amazon gift card?
- Go to Amazon Pay at https://payments.amazon.com/.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- From the left-hand menu on your screen, select Withdraw Funds.
- Choose Bank Account as a payment method and enter an amount to transfer.
The article of Get Freebies Today (getfreebiestoday.com) will let you know how to unredeem Amazon gift card. We hope that the information on this page has answered some of your questions about Amazon gift card redemption.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to get the best freebies and online deals. Please note that you can spend time going to physical store for promotions, but we offer daily gift card code via emai. No credit check, no extra fees, all for your convenience.
==> Find out more Amazon Gift Card offers:
- $5 Amazon Gift Card
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- $15 Amazon Gift Card
- $20 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $30 Amazon Gift Card
- $40 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $60 Amazon Gift Card
- $75 Amazon Gift Card
- $90 Amazon Gift Card
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- $150 Amazon Gift Card
- $200 Amazon Gift Card
- $250 Amazon Gift Card
- $300 Amazon Gift Card
- $500 Amazon Gift Card
- $1000 Amazon Gift Card
- How To Remove A Gift Card From Amazon?
- How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card?
- How Do Amazon Gift Cards Work?
- Where Can I Use Amazon Gift Card?
- Do Amazon Gift Cards Expire If Not Redeemed?
- 15+ Ways To Get Free Amazon Gift Card
- Where To Buy Amazon Gift Cards?
- How To Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance?