Tips & Tricks
How To Use Visa Gift Card On Amazon?
If you are interested in learning how to use Visa gift card on Amazon, Get Freebies Today will do you a favor. Read the entire article to know the process step by step.
Visa Gift Cards have become the new normal for giving people gifts, and they come with a slew of benefits that are often overlooked. A slight difference between a Visa gift card and any other gift card is that, while some gift cards can only be used in specific locations, Visa gift cards can be used unlimited times in various scenarios.
Today, Amazon is revolutionizing the way people shop and is quickly becoming an indispensable part of everyone’s lives. People will naturally wonder if they can use gift cards to shop there. Although a Visa gift card cannot be used directly on Amazon, there are several ways to fool the site into thinking it is a debit or credit card.
1. Does Amazon Accept Visa Gift Card?
The answer is yes. You can shop on Amazon with a prepaid Visa gift card, but it’s a little complicated for you to do so. Because Amazon does not allow you to split payments between gift cards charged to your account and other payment methods on Amazon, you’ll have to match the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.
2. How To Use Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Be sure that your Visa gift card has been activated and that the balance is correct. Because Amazon won’t let you split the payment, you’ll need to know exactly how much money you have on the card.
- Go to “Your Account” after logging into your Amazon account.
- Scroll down to “Account Settings,” then tap “Your Payments.”
- Navigate to “Amazon Gift Card” and click “Reload your balance.”
- In the custom amount box, enter the value on your Visa gift card.
- Enter the information from your Visa gift card, including the expiration date and the card number.
- When asked for your address, you need to type in your own.
- When you make your next Amazon purchase, choose the gift card as your payment method. If you have multiple cards linked to your Amazon account, the last four digits can identify the Visa gift card.
Although Amazon does not accept Visa gift cards directly, there are still options. You basically need to figure out a way to fool the Amazon website into thinking your Visa gift card is a credit or debit card.
Get Freebies Today believes that this article is useful in helping you learn about how to use Visa gift card on Amazon. Follow us on social media to find freebies, free samples, or saving money tips essential to you.
Vouchers & Deals • December 18, 2022
Save up to 60% on Lumiace – The eye wrinkle breakthrough of the century
Promos • December 18, 2022
Pamper Yourself This Winter With Sam’s Club
Promos • December 17, 2022
Get Ultimate Moisture With Nexxus
Promos • December 17, 2022
Obtain 55% OFF PhenGold Coupon Code